Yes, I know we all hate rules. They're annoying, am I right? Well, every roleplay has it's rules. These are the ones I have.
- Smut: Yes, it's beautiful. Do I only roleplay smut on a request? No. If you want smut-only scenes, go to F-list and find a room there. There's plenty.
- Posting: Yes, I have a rules for this. I absolutely despise text talk (such as u instead of u, 2 instead of to, 4 instead of for), and this will get you turned down. Also, while I understand some people are not of American descent, I will be a little more lenient on this end, but I would prefer a good sense of grammar.
- My Characters: As a roleplayer of 5 years, I have had problem after problem with this. DO NOT state that you hate a character just because they are capable of various things. As I ask for respect for my characters, I will also respect yours, no matter how powerful they are (Except blocking a Game-Ender class move).
- The art: Whilst reading each character, do remember that I DO NOT OWN THE ART. Full credit goes to those who drew it, and the only credit I take is the information that is written.
- Auto-Hitting: You have 7 chances. At 3 auto's, I will warn you, and ask you to stop. At 6, I will tell you to stop doing so, and make you redo your post. At 7, I will stop roleplaying. I do not tolerate this very well.
- God Modding: This is worse than Auto-Hitting. If you do ANYTHING that your character IS NOT capable of... We're done.
- Bunnying: Do not attempt to control my character whilst roleplaying. As I will not do it, I ask the same of you.
- Asspulling: I am aware of how odd this sounds. But, it is an actual issue. Do not try and use something your character doesn't have. An example of this is my main character, Akane Elfriede, summoning the Crossbone X-1 Gundam. She DOES NOT own it, and therefore, cannot use it.